Welcome to the September instalment of Select Scoop!
Wow! What a fantastic turn-out at the NZMCA show in Mystery Creek last weekend! Thank you to everyone who came out to see us.
This was an initial opportunity to see firsthand what Select Caravans has to offer and to walk through a newly refitted Alpha Wolf 26DBH 8+ berth caravan.
The feedback was overwhelmingly positive, with viewers appreciating the many benefits of an Alpha Wolf caravan, including:
- Large slide-out, creating impressive space and light in the kitchen and living areas
- Attractive, comfortable interiors with a real “homely” feel
- Private master bedroom, full queen bed and lots of storage (standard on all models)
- Dual-entry (on 26DBH and some other models), allowing direct bathroom access from outside
- Large butler kitchen sink and quality NZ kitchen appliances including full fridge/freezer, microwave and full oven with turntable function (standard on all models)
- A variety of additional sleeping options (depending on model) including: a second full queen bed; large double or triple bunk beds; double sofa bed; convertible dinette; jack-knife sofabed.
- Generous storage throughout, with full pantry (standard on all models), multiple one-metre drawers in dinettes, and pass-through storage to stash outdoor items such as kayaks and fishing gear etc.
- 185L fresh water and 160L each of grey & black water tanks (on 26DBH and some other models)
- Lightweight aluminium framing - fully-insulated with 5cm thick insulation
- Outdoor hot & cold shower and optional outdoor kitchen/laundry
- Extra ground clearance for greater handling on NZ roads and at campgrounds
- Generous cargo capacity, with around 800kg additional weight allowance above tare (on 26DBH and some other models) to remain within 3500kg WOF limit
That’s a LOT of bang for your buck!
The 26DBH is available now for just $95,000 - tow away!
At 8.9m (hitch to bumper) the 23RD has a light and spacious living area. It features a slide-out expansion, housing an oversized pantry, table and four chairs. This is a great option for those who have difficulty manoeuvring in and out of a dinette. The 23RD has a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious rear lounge with a great sofa bed under an expansive rear window. The large private master bedroom has a full-sized queen bed with ensuite/walk-through bathroom with linen cupboard and double sliding door shower.
At 9.6m (hitch to bumper), this is a great option for families and super popular for grandparents who want the space for the grandkids! The 26DBH features two entrances - the rear entry provides direct access to the bathroom, without bringing half the beach through the caravan! Double bunk beds are also located at the rear. This caravan has a fully equipped kitchen with NZ appliances and a large slide-out expansion, housing a dinette and sofa. The private master bedroom has a full-sized queen bed and plenty of storage.
Why Select Our Caravans?
Strength & Durability
Cherokee caravans are known for their strength and durability. In large part, this is due to engineering expertise and quality control. As an example, the chassis of every Alpha Wolf caravan is extremely strong, built from 20cm (8") steel I-beams. This means less flex and less maintenance over time.
Our range is built with North American seasons in mind. Having lived in Canada and most recently in New York, I can attest to how harsh North American winters and summers can be. Alpha Wolf models have incredibly high standards of insulation, including 5cm (2") thick laminated walls and slide roofs, as well as an enclosed underbelly. These thermal properties will help to extend your camping season!
All of our caravans are loaded with features, automation, and comforts, but also include spacious interiors that are unmatched for convenience and functionality. Our caravans feel roomy due to high ceilings and the considerate positioning of furnishings and slide-outs. No more squeezing past family and guests to get to where you want to go!
Hamilton Show Offers
Our Hamilton NZMCA show offer continues until 6 October 2019 - even if you didn't attend the show. We will fit a complimentary 500-watt Solar package worth $2,000. Or you can choose up to $2,000 worth of accessories. Be quick we won't extend this offer.
NZMCA Member # 88403