Every model now includes a complete 500W Solar System!
We have listened to our customers, and you've told us you want solar power. So you've got it - a complete 500W system including MPPT controller, display panel and all fitting included with every caravan, 5th wheel and any other RV we sell.
That's an amazing $2,500 system that is the perfect companion to the 12V Solar fridge we already install. And that's enough power to keep you going for a very, very long time!
Compare our models today for size, space, cargo carrying capacity, comfort and now solar power!
New pricing - effective 3 July 2020
Price reductions across the range
We are delighted to announce a significant reduction in our prices. With more than 80% of our costs in USD, and the appreciation of the NZ Dollar since Level 1 introduction, we are able to reduce our prices across the range*.
*Excludes some existing stock already at pre Covid19 pricing.
We focus on Value!Independent Refit & Certification
All our Caravans and 5th Wheels are refitted to comply with New Zealand Gas and Electrical Standards right here in New Zealand by qualified New Zealand Tradesman.
All our Caravans are separately and Independently Certified by Independent authorities ensuring that your new Caravan meets all New Zealand Regulations.
All major Appliances are sourced from New Zealand suppliers with warranties backed by New Zealand Companies.Peace of Mind Tow Away Price
All our prices include registration, all certification and 2x full LPG tanks.Strong and Ultra lightweight - Built with Durability in Mind
Our premium range chassis are extremely strong, with aluminium framing for side walls and slideouts.
- Our chassis are built from 20cm (8") steel I-beams.
- Aluminium framed walls and slideouts provide 50% better insulation than competitive brands, increased sound dampening ability and improved structural integrity for an overall ultra lightweight package.
- NXG technology - high strength low alloy, all-American made steel for strength,
- CNC rail fabrication for structural consistency, E-coated and powder coated for (22x) more corrosion and rust resistance.
- Aluminium framed walls and slideouts provide 50% better insulation than competitive brands, increased sound dampening ability and improved structural integrity
Our range have very high standards of insulation. Our premium Alpha Wolf and Arctic Wolf ranges have:
- 5cm (2") thick laminated and bonded fibreglass walls and slideouts
- All walls are filled with solid foam insulation providing 50% better insulation than competitive brands.
- The insulation also increases sound dampening ability as well.
- Enclosed underbelly with forced air heat ducting running past all holding tanks.
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- Insulator Series (Non-Conductive Material) Wood Roof and Floor Superstructure
You’ll be amazed at the interior space with the slideouts extended - the 1.98cm high ceilings and thoughtful positioning of furnishings provide a space that is unmatched for convenience & functionality.Ground Clearance
Great ground clearance for handling New Zealand roads and campgrounds.
It gives me the greatest pleasure to write a review for Select Caravans who I bought my Alpha Wolfe caravan from in October 2019. It arrived in Mid Canterbury today and I couldn’t be happier. I have been searching for and looking at many caravans over the last 3 years to find 'just the right’ caravan for me, and I have found it.
It is very stressful, worrying and hard to make decision about what is the best caravan to buy because as you know, it is a lot of money to invest in something so big.
The service I received from David at Select Caravans was superb. He was so patient and obliging with probably the worst procrastinator of a customer he is likely to deal with. I changed dates of visiting and pickup etc. a few times too many maybe. David answered all my questions (regardless of how silly they may have been) with honesty and if he didn’t know the answer straight away, he went back to the manufacturers and found out what I wanted to know. Every time we spoke on the phone, I always felt he was listening to my needs as a customer and made me feel that his time was my time and I had his full attention. He has a great way of explaining things in detail without making me feel he was being a pushy salesperson or making me feel patronized in any way. At no stage of negotiations did David make me feel pressured into a purchase, which I appreciated.
When my daughter and I flew up to Auckland to look at the caravan he graciously picked us up from the airport and then after we had looked over the caravan, David then delivered us to our accommodation safely.
I have no hesitation in recommending Select Caravans as the company to purchase your caravan from. Thank you David for all your patience and help and I wish you and your family all the best for the future as you grow your business, Select Caravans Ltd.