If you're looking for the best possible value in your next RV - then you have to see our range of Caravans, 5th Wheels & Tiny Houses. All from Cherokee - Americas #1 selling RV brand - a division of Forest River.
With their more than 20 years experience, selling millions of RV's, Cherokee knows what customers value most and use their incredible buying power and engineering expertise to deliver time and time again. Select Caravans uses that expertise to provide Kiwis with the best value caravans possible.Independent Refit & Verification
- All our Caravans and 5th Wheels are refitted to comply with New Zealand Gas and Electrical Standards right here in New Zealand by qualified New Zealand Tradesman.
- All our Caravans are separately and Independently Certified by Independent authorities ensuring that your new Caravan meets all New Zealand Regulations.
- All major Appliances are sourced from New Zealand suppliers with warranties backed by New Zealand Companies.
Peace of Mind Tow Away Price
Strong and Ultra lightweight - Built with Durability in Mind
Our premium range chassis are extremely strong, with aluminium framing for side walls and slideouts.
- Our chassis are built from a minimum 20cm (8") steel I-beams.
- Aluminium framed walls and slideouts provide 50% better insulation than competitive brands, increased sound dampening ability and improved structural integrity for an overall ultra lightweight package.
- NXG technology - high strength low alloy, all-American made steel for strength,
- CNC rail fabrication for structural consistency, E-coated and powder coated for (22x) more corrosion and rust resistance.
- Aluminium framed walls and slideouts provide 50% better insulation than competitive brands, increased sound dampening ability and improved structural integrity
Our range have very high standards of insulation. Our premium Alpha Wolf and Arctic Wolf ranges have:
- 5cm (2") thick laminated and bonded fibreglass walls and slideouts
- All walls are filled with solid foam insulation providing 50% better insulation than competitive brands.
- The insulation also increases sound dampening ability as well.
- Enclosed underbelly with forced air heat ducting running past all holding tanks.
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- Insulator Series (Non-Conductive Material) Wood Roof and Floor Superstructure
You’ll be amazed at the interior space with the slideouts extended - the 1.98cm (6' 6") high ceilings and thoughtful positioning of furnishings provide spaces that are unmatched for convenience & functionality.Ground Clearance
Great ground clearance for handling New Zealand roads and campgrounds.We have a great range of caravans and 5th Wheels to suit your needs
Alpha Wolf Caravans: If you're looking for an expandable caravan that provides more space with all the conveniences of home - then check out our all-new Alpha Wolf range of laminated caravans that are lighter and extremely well insulated (R11).
Arctic Wolf 5th Wheels: More stable when towing as the hitch better displaces the weight of the trailer over your rear axle and has a more secure anchoring point to the tow vehicle. Our Arctic Wolf 5th Wheels offer a great alternative choice.
Tiny Houses/Destination Caravans: Destination Trailers are a great option for a Tiny house, providing all the conveniences of home while away from the every day hustle and bustle of life.
Wolf Pup & Wolf Pup Black Label Smaller Caravans: Wolf Pup Caravans are fully self-contained with ample tank capacities and an abundance of storage space compared to other caravans in its class
So - check out our range, give us a call and Select one of our Caravans.