- Made for Lippert™ RV Entry doors already prepped with the Thin Shade window frame (look for the “Thin Shade™ Ready” decal on your window
- Smooth and easy sliding operation
- Attractive black shade easily attaches to prepped window frames
- Snap on shade measures 11-7/8" x 21-1/2"
- Made in the USA
Shade and privacy have never looked so good!
The revolutionary Thin Shade™ is a pleated window shade that’s seamlessly integrated into your RV entry door window frame. Lippert™ has already prepped more than 100,000 RVs for the Thin Shade. The Thin Shade is a pleated window shade that’s integrated inside the RV’s entry door window frame, creating a sleek, attractive look. The Thin Shade keeps the sun’s rays out of your RV living space, helping to regulate the interior temperature and can create instant privacy by simply pulling down on the shade handle. Thin Shade’s sleek, integrated design means you’ll never have to put it in storage when not in use. Shade and privacy never looked so good!
Lippert™ has prepped more than 100,000 RV entry doors for its revolutionary Thin Shade™, a pleated window shade that’s integrated inside the entry door window frame, creating a sleek, attractive look. The integrated Thin Shade keeps the sun’s rays out of your RV living space, helping to regulate the interior temperature. The Thin Shade also provides instant privacy when needed. With its easy retract and extend operation, the Thin Shade offers instant privacy by simply pulling down on the shade handle. Other sun-blocking products on the market require snaps or Velcro to hold them in place - this is not only unattractive but requires them to be stored when not in use. The Thin Shade’s simple, integrated design is not only sleek but will never have to be stored when not in use.
The Thin Shade Ready Kit can be installed on any prepped Lippert™ Entry Door Window, denoted by a “Thin Shade Ready” decal on the inside door window frame. Installation takes just a few minutes. Simply pop the frame out with a screwdriver, install the pleated shade, then place the frame back into position.
- Blocks the sun's rays from entering your RV interior space
- Helps regulate the interior temperature
- Creates privacy when needed
- Integrated into the RV door window frame; other shades and reflectors need to be taken off and put back on when not in use
- Easy extend and retract operation; no cords to get tangled or knotted
- Quick and easy installation only into Thin Shade™ prepped RV entry doors by Lippert - no need to replace the entire RV entry door window